Understand what are the capabilities for your role within MediSproutThe basics: All about visits and settings:
- As a Provider you can see list of upcoming/past visits for all providers on the Organization.
- You can schedule/cancel visits for any provider or Admins inside your Organization.
- You can also be added to a visit or access the visit if you are invited
- If you are the visit owner you can see participants list
- You can view visit details within the Organization and send messages to patients on the visit details
- Upload files on the visit details - before visit starts and from the Upcoming visits section.
- Once visit has started you can upload files in the Documents section by enabling the space through the arrow to your right as it follows
- Enable/disable 2FA on your account
- Can change your password
- Can only view Organization information
- Access to the emergency and consent form links on the Organization Information section.
In case your Organization has the visit request functionality enabled, as an Admin you can :
- See the list of the requested visits
- Schedule and assign/ Reject visits to any provider within the Organization
- Add a secondary provider to the visit
- Receive notifications as an In App message -from all requested visits
Manage Personnel Section:
- Can view/add personnel and assign (any) roles and specialties
- Edit personnel information
- Resend invites to personnel
Manage Patients Section:
As Provider you can view/add patients/ resend them invites and edit their information up until the account is activated
Take a look at THIS video that shows how to add Personnel and Patients
The Administrator is the only role in the Organization who can access and edit Subscriptions, plans, payment methods and all the subsections within Subscription section.