Understand what are the capabilities for your role within MediSproutThe basics: All about visits and settings:
- As an Administrator you can see list of upcoming/past visits for all providers on the Organization.
- You can schedule/cancel visits for any provider or Admins inside your Organization.
- You can also be added to a visit or access the visit if the provider is invited (only provider owner can see participants list)
- You can view visit details within the Organization and send messages to patients on the visit details
- Upload files on the visit details -before visit starts and from the Upcoming visits section.
- Enable/disable 2FA on your account
- Can change your password
- Can view/edit Organization information
- Access to the emergency and consent form links on the Organization Information section.
In case your Organization has the visit request functionality enabled, as an Admin you can :
- See the list of the requested visits
- Schedule and assign/Reject visits to any provider within the Organization
- Add a secondary provider to the visit
Manage Personnel Section:
- Can view/add personnel and assign (any) roles and specialties
- Edit personnel information
- Resend invites to personnel
Manage Patients Section:
As an Administrator you can view/add patients/resend them invites and edit their information up until the account is activated
Take a look at THIS video that shows how to add Personnel and Patients
You are the only role in the Organization who can access and edit all subsections such us :
- Subscription plan
- Payment methods
- Recent transactions
- Current usage